God is present and active in our lives and the world around us always. He wants us to know Him intimately and to know what He’s up to in this world. But He never intended for our relationship with Him to be one-sided. He’s also given us some great ways to RESPOND to Him so that our relationship can grow.
God invites us to:
- Just “get to God” and sit with Him
- “Trust” Him when life catches us by surprise or disappoints us
- “Serve” Him by knowing and using the strengths, talents and spiritual gifts He’s given to us
- “Worship” Him as our hearts and minds are filled with knowledge and understanding of God
- Have good conversations with Him through “Prayer”
This series is being led by teachers from our student ministry team. Not only will it challenge, encourage and inspire you to consider how to “respond” to God, but it also will give you a glimpse into the high caliber, relevant Biblical teaching our students are hearing on a weekly basis at CHAOS, Big House, and BASIC.