Tonight @ BIGhouse:
We'll be looking at the story of the woman caught in adultery in John chapter 8.
Small Group ?'s:
1. How did I most connect with in this story? Teachers of the Law or the Woman? Share an example.
2. What have you sold yourself to?
3. How have you been tripped up by arrogance or judging others? When is it ok to judge others/or is it ok to judge others?
4. Have you ever used being a Christian as a resume' bullet, or to feel better about yourself? How so?
5. Have you ever had a REAL encounter with Christ? What was it like?
6. Jesus Christ came to bring life and transform us from the old way of living. How do you think Christ has transformed your life?
7. In what ways do you feel that you encounter Christ in your daily life?
Huddle Groups this week!
Brett, Nikki, Leanne, Kristina, and Brad